Friday 1 April 2011

serving trays with a twist!


I found this idea out in the internet last week, using old picture frames and giving them a makeover to be serving trays. I have already bought some frames from my local thrift store (they have some pretty cool designs in them) and I have begun sanding them down. I couldn't help myself at the store and bought 4 frames because I loved them all...I forgot how much sanding that would be for me! Here is how far I have gotten: about half way through sanding. I had to stop because my sand paper became too dull and i needed more. I hope to have them all sanded and cleaned up by the end of the weekend. Then I can paint them cool colours! The big one didn't come with glass underneath so I'm still not sure what I'm going to do about that...

2 comments: